Dot Ainsworth Day
- RT @cooldogfacts: He has no idea he's actually a dog. #oneofthekids @JARHEAD_BROWN @TheWorldStories http://t.co/COp9QRcnDP 7 years ago
- RT @cooldogfacts: If my dog makes you uncomfortable I'd be happy to lock you up in the other room. #dogsarefamily http://t.co/aC9xNbYXZD 7 years ago
- RT @cooldogfacts: The only marks you should ever leave on a dog💋 #dogsarefamily #kisses #dogs https://t.co/UxsjIyDQHh 7 years ago
- RT @cooldogfacts: I'm suspicious of people who don't like #dogs, but I trust a dog when it doesn't like a person. #dogsknow https://t.co/YI… 7 years ago
- RT @cooldogfacts: When a dog sees his owner, his brain secretes the same substances as ours when we're in love. #dogfact https://t.co/bt0f… 7 years ago
- RT @cooldogfacts: Hakuna matata! #Halloween #dogcostume #Lion #GoldenRetriever https://t.co/k961wGjB00 7 years ago
- RT @cooldogfacts: Having someone to luv is FAMILY, having someplace to go is HOME, having all that & a dog is a BLESSING. #dogs https://t.c… 7 years ago
- RT @cooldogfacts: Dogs come into our lives to teach us about love, they depart to teach us about loss. #learnfromdogs #dogsarefamily https:… 7 years ago
- RT @EatingHappFilm: "Whoever saves a life, saves the world entire." #DogLivesMatter #militarydogs #quote #EatingHappiness #saveourdogs http… 7 years ago
- RT @cooldogfacts: While this soldier sleeps another brave hero watches over him. RT @crazyboy1974 #MWD #dogs #heroes https://t.co/H5nnD26… 7 years ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
BACK WHEN: A TASTE FOR DEATH–RESEARCH
Posted on November 3, 2015 by Dot Ainsworth Day
About Dot Ainsworth DayAfter 25 years in the classroom as an English teacher and over twenty years as a family therapist, I was confined to home with a muscular dystrophy and began to write my family history. MEMORIES OF THE SHARECROPPER'S FAMILY was published February 27, 2017. Through this blog, I hope you enjoy learning more about muscular dystrophy, the (ahem) joys of having a caregiver or care partner and the management of daily activities. THAT'S WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR is a short story soon to be stretched into a novel. A TASTE FOR MURDER, a family story of murder discussed on another blog and in the family history, is still in the first draft stage. Note: Writing a novel based on real characters and avoiding offense or lawsuit is difficult enough. Its being a first novel and my learning the intricacies of dialogue and plotting have made for a slow learning curve.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.